Our technicians are certified, and our services warrantied.
Action Automation is the solution for rebuilding old electric actuators and making them look and operate like new again. Our skilled technicians and attention to detail ensure that we meet manufacturer standards and perform the necessary preventative maintenance to maximize actuator performance and reduce downtime.
We perform extensive electric actuator preventive maintenance activities. A partial list of our actuator rebuilding services includes:
- Baseline actuator testing
- Complete actuator disassembly
- Degreasing and cleaning of actuator housing and internal parts
- Chase threads of all tapped holes
- Gasket, seal and ball bearing replacement
- Final testing of actuator, primer and paint housings
- Documentation of all work performed
- One (1) year warranty of all supplied parts and labor
The Action Automation difference lies in our investment in skilled technicians and their attention to details. If your actuators need to be rebuilt after years of use or even neglect, we will ensure they come back to you looking and functioning like new equipment.
Please contact us with any requests or questions regarding actuator rebuilding.
Call us today at (708) 388-3232
24-Hour Emergency Service
Our associates are available when you need them. We can respond by providing emergency parts, machining, or on-site technical expertise. We specialize in servicing actuators, that have malfunctioned electronically or mechanically, causing system shutdown or redirection. We aim to get you back in business as soon as possible.