Our technicians are certified, and our services warrantied.
Stem Nut Machining
Stem nuts are the most common reason for failures in motor operated valves. These nuts may seem insignificant, but as the drive element between the valve and the actuator, they are responsible for opening and closing valves. Stem nuts are the most common reason for failures in motor operated valves. Action Automation can thread for any size actuator in our machine shop and offer quick turnaround times at a fraction of the cost from OEM’s. We maintain inventory for all Limitorque actuator models.
Our stem nut machining services include:
- Threads for single, double and triple lead threads
- 29-degree standard acme threads
- Stub acme threads
- Metric threads
- Internal threads for stems that have rolled threads
- Modified stub acme threads
- Bore and key steel stem nuts
- New yoke nuts for manually operated valves
- Wire EDM splines in nuts on the OD and ID for any configuration
Call us today at (708) 388-3232
24-Hour Emergency Service
Our associates are available when you need them. We can respond by providing emergency parts, machining, or on-site technical expertise. We specialize in servicing actuators, that have malfunctioned electronically or mechanically, causing system shutdown or redirection. We aim to get you back in business as soon as possible.